The agent Inbox in CRM interaction center is the central level the place agents can seek for and entry activities, e-mails,transactions like CRM and ERP sales orders, service transactions etc.This state of affairs describes how an email is transferred from an external mail server into the SAP CRM system and routed to the agent inbox.Varied elements are rehttp://abapprogramming.blogspot.comuired for this situation:
- The mail is achttp://abapprogramming.blogspot.comuired by the SAPconnect interface (Particulars see unit Communication Structure)
- The inbound distribution forwards the e-mail to the mail handling workflow of the interplay center
- The e-mail workflow converts the mail into a piece item and routes it to a group of brokers
?? The mail is achttp://abapprogramming.blogspot.comuired by the SAPconnect interface (Particulars see unit Communication Structure).The inbound distribution forwards the e-mail to the mail handling workflow of the interplay center.The e-mail workflow converts the mail into a piece item and routes it to a group of brokers.The routing of mails may be enhanced through ERMS.The routed work merchandise must be built-in into the agent inbox of the IC WebClient. That is carried out by agent inbox particular customizing settings.
There are some necessary customizing settings you will want to use if you would like to use the agent inbox:
- Within the e-mail profile it's important to use the Inbox as e-mail provider (as a substitute of the ICI).
- The communication technihttp://abapprogramming.blogspot.comue INT (= e-mail) have to be assigned to a workflow task (standard setting is obtainable).
- The communication methodology INT (= e-mail) should be assigned to a an exercise category.
- This activity class must be assigned to the INBOX profile. You could as well assign enterprise transaction sorts to the INBOX profile so that the agent inbox will doubtless be a blend of e-mail processes and enterprise processes.
- Finally, the e-mail profile and the INBOX profile need to be assigned to the IC WebClient profile.
Roles in SAP CRMSAP CRM Organizational Model
People Centric SAP CRM IntroductionCRM Technical Infrastructure
CRM Interaction Center Agent Perform