SAP CRM Activity Administration is an important component of mySAP Customer Relationship Administration (mySAP CRM), manages all actions on which your enterprise's employees have worked. All knowledge stored in an activity consists of important data sources to which all related employees should have access.An exercise is a document for recording info and planning actions at any time throughout the buyer relationship life cycle.Activities can be telephone calls, customer calls, normal preparatory duties, reminders of appointments (private and business-associated), and so on.There are two sorts of exercise, business exercise and task. that should be distinguished:A enterprise activity contains details about enterprise associate interplay on a particular date.A job contains information about what a number of employees has to complete by a particular date.
All actions consist of a header with common data and tab pages with more detailed information. The header incorporates fields for the outline, date and time, class, and companion information. The Overview tab page is split into several areas and accommodates the following detailed info:
- Priority, completion, and outcome (standing) of the activity
- Cause and aim of the activity
- Basic information, for example, who created the exercise and when The possible entries for these fields are defined in Customizing beneath Transactions ?
- Particular Settings for Activities.
- On the other tab pages, you possibly can course of and send texts, show and change enterprise associate information, test organizational knowledge, enter exercise-particular addresses, and show an in depth view of all dates.
You employ tasks while you want to create an activity that's not associated with a enterprise associate (besides a responsible employee). Duties will be public or personal and canopy a variety of prospects, for instance, the preparation of a customer presentation or a reminder to purchase a birthday card. When you mark a task as private, it can't be viewed by other users. You make the settings for the transaction types in three stages, each stage being based on the earlier one.Defining transaction sorts: In addition to the outline of the transaction type, you presumably can define important management attributes such because the main business transaction class, the text will power process, the associate determination procedure, the status profile, the organizational data profile, and the number range assignment.
Assigning the business transaction class: You can assign a transaction type to one or more enterprise transaction categories. Solely certain combinations of business transaction categories are possible. You'll be able to select extra enterprise transaction categories depending on the main business transaction category.Customizing at header level: Depending on the enterprise transaction category, varied settings should be carried out here.You can copy an existing business transaction and use it as the premise for a subsequent transaction. Here you may have two choices:
1.You can create a follow-up transaction.
2.You possibly can copy a business transaction. In this case, the system creates a replica of the transaction at the moment used and shows it for processing. When the copied transaction is saved, the document move will not be updated, that is, the copied transaction has no connection to the reference document.While you create a follow-up exercise, the system copies the info of the current transaction and displays the target transaction. If the method has positions (for instance, sales process, service course of), you presumably can select which positions from the supply course of are to be transferred to the target process. If you wish to create an order, for instance, in response to a quotation, you can copy the quotation and preserve the positions.If you copy an activity, the system produces a duplicate of the exercise you requested and displays it for handling. When the copied transaction is saved, the doc circulation will not be updated, that's, the copied process does not have a reference to the reference voucher.
You ought to utilize activity journals in activities to document and update data gathered from customer visits or phone calls. The knowledge within the activity journal could or might not be product-related. An activity journal can comprise the next data:Type and number of products mentioned with prospects or samples handed out to customers, for instance, within the pharmaceuticals trade .
Place of merchandise in retailer, for example, whether or not they're placed on the promotional shelf, on the examine-out or close to the shop entrance
- Customer feedback
- The data gathered in activity journals can be utilized to:
- Track the distribution of samples in the prescription drugs trade
- Analyze gross sales knowledge, for instance, variety of products handed out to customers
- Monitor the progress of your sales workforce, for example, the variety of discussions held with clients and the outcomes of these discussions
- Detect possible downside areas, for instance, gradual and non-transferring products
The questionnaire in the activity is predicated on the Survey Tool. You can use the questionnaire for all question and reply kinds that contribute to the upkeep of your customer relationships. The following examples present how the questionnaire can be used:
- A phone call script, which leads you through the dialog with the client
- A buyer suggestions type
- Gross sales name studies to your sales workers
- You can find the Customizing settings within the IMG under Transactions-settings for Actions -Define Questionnaires.
- After the mandatory Customizing settings have been made, the activity will include the Questionnaire tab page. If you don't assign a questionnaire to an activity or activity .
- Definition of rule in account master data
- Based mostly on name, visiting or supply time
- Run periodic report
- Generate name listing for periodic calls
- Generate planned exercise
- Assign folks to make the decision/activities
- Manually assigned for call listing
- Mechanically assigned on account of the outlined relationship (for example, agent)
- Carry out the planned actions
- Generate call listing for taking orders
- Have name center agent confirm the next call or next delivery
- Generate activity for the gross sales consultant
As of SAP CRM 4.zero, change in each instructions is feasible, that is, from CRM to groupware and from groupware to CRM.You may combine CRM Activity Administration with groupware functions, that's, Microsoft Outlook and Lotus Notes, allowing you to synchronize business activities and duties in your CRM calendar and your personal groupware calendar. Data trade is two-means, enabling you to show activities and their knowledge, akin to date, time, location and business partners involved, which you could have maintained within the CRM system, in your individual workplace management system, and vice versa. This allows you to work more rapidly and successfully because you should not have to keep referring again to your CRM calendar or your groupware calendar to verify your appointments and tasks.
CRM Activity Administration could be integrated with the Microsoft Exchange Server 2002 (Outlook) and Lotus Domino 5.0.3 and later (Lotus Notes).Once you create or change a enterprise activity or activity in CRM Activity Administration, it's saved within the database as a messaging business doc (BDoc), after which sent to CRM middle ware. Middle ware calls adapters, and sends the exercise to the map box. The business exercise is then converted to iCalendar format, making it appropriate with groupware applications.Groupware integration with CRM Enterprise is server-based, which means the info is exchanged mechanically within the background, with out having to be triggered by the user.
To integrate groupware with CRM Activity Management, you need to download all enterprise partners from the CRM system into groupware systems, for instance, in a public folder such as the groupware handle book.You should make the settings in the Middle ware earlier than you have to use groupware integration with CRM Exercise Management.After you may have carried out the required steps in the Middle ware, you then should map fundamental activity information to the corresponding fields in groupware so the two programs can communicate. To synchronize your CRM calendar with groupware calendars, you have to map the following activity data from the CRM system to groupware functions:
- Standing of business activity and activity
- Textual content sort
- Business companions
- Mapping these fields to groupware enables the two techniques to communicate with every other. The values maintained within the CRM system are then transferred to groupware and transformed to the corresponding values in the required applications.
The very fact sheet delivers an instantaneous and compromised overview of enterprise companion info from several sources, for instance, business accomplice master information, statistical data, and transaction data. On this means, you probably can quickly and easily show crucial particulars on your most important clients or business transaction partners.An important steps for modifying the very fact sheet are view definition, assignment of info blocks to views, and project of views to user roles:
- View definition: With this step you may create new views for the precise fact sheet. Each view can include a contrasting number or number of information blocks. This allows you to alter the view in keeping with the necessities of the user.
- Project of information blocks to the views
- Project of views to consumer roles: In this step, you'll have the opportunity to assign particular views to particular single roles. Due to this fact, the data you see on the actual fact sheet relies on the application by which you are working or on the user group to which you are assigned. (This step is optional.)
data from you or how often you take the initiative to contact the customer to sell products, to provoke interest, or to preserve up contact. If the client is energetic, incoming enterprise actions, for example incoming cellphone calls, predominate. If the client is passive, outgoing enterprise activities, for instance, outgoing e-mails, predominate.The success/failure evaluation supplies an summary of all actions which are carried out in a particular time period, including the standing set by the user, for example, accomplished efficiently or with out success, and the rationale for this status.Depth of buyer care gives details on what number of actions had been created for a particular contact accomplice and the way a lot time is spent on each activity. With this information, the sales manager can decide how much time has been invested in buyer care. This contains both the total period of the exercise and the time spent in direct contact with the contact partner. Distribution of activities per organizational unit provides you with information concerning the quantity of actions processed in current months in an effort to better estimate how many actions your sales crew will have in coming months. You too can show the full variety of open activities for a specified time.
Activity historical past shows those enterprise activities that were created within the final 12 months. View A shows the activities for individual gross sales employees within the group of each gross sales manager. View B displays the actions inside a region (or sales space) assigned to every gross sales manager.Sales, activities and alternatives / processing time / income: Utilizing this question, you may examine the time that the call middle agent has used for business activities (telephone calls, e-mails or faxes) with specific prospects with revenue achieved by orders or contracts with these customers.Gross sales, actions and opportunities / quantity and volumes: This query gives an overview of the number of accomplished actions, alternatives and gross sales orders according to area and country.
The transaction used the mapping could be found in IMG below Customer Relationship Administration-Transactions-Settings for actions-Migration of MSA Activities (as of Release 3.zero).The activities created in the Cellular Gross sales and Service Utility (MSA) and Buyer Relationship Management (CRM) system each comprise fields for the exercise cause, status and reason for the status (often called end result in MSA and SAP R/three). In the new MSA exercise transaction kind, these fields are created in a subject profile with codes and code groups. To map the previous MSA enterprise exercise types with the new MSA activity sorts, you will need to map the unique fields for motive, status and cause for standing to the new subject profile.
SAP CRM Business TransactionsSAP CRM marketing Management Campaign
SAP CRM Internet sales FeaturesSAP CRM interaction center overview
SAP CRM Mobile sales and serviceRoles in SAP CRM
SAP CRM Organizational Model
SAP OOPS ABAP PART 15